About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Dior sunglasses // Britney concert tickets!


Hello princesses, 
how was your day? My day was so tiring ;_; ! But I´m soo happy that I´m home now xD. 
In a few hours I can watch new episodes from Big Bang Theory! I love it. 
Every Thursday at 22 pm, check it out (for my German readers)

Yeahhh <33333 It´s sooo awesome, really!!


Okay new stickers from My Melody and Kuromi arrived today. 
They are sooooooo sweet!!! 
Do you like them? 

And I want to show you my new Dior sunglasses. I traded them with my friend Jessy <33

Today my honey picked me up from work and we went to Burger King. 
I wasn´t really hungry, so I just ordered ice cream but honey ate something <333
Here a short video <333



Today we had pink pudding at my work<3<3<3<3<3<3. It looks so sweet <3<3<3<3<3
I took a picture for you. 


Here my outfit from today. 
Very simple style. My new pullover dress from Jane Norman ^^.



Ohh and before I forget, today I received my Britney Spears concert ticket!
She has one gig in Cologne. And I really liked her since I was small girl. 
I'll with two other friends to the concert <33.
I´m so excited to see her life ^----^<333

Here my ticket <33


Okay enough randomness for today xD!
Love you. 
SuiPrincess <3333

P.S: Please comment and




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home