About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Ma*rs dress arrived / Hot day in Düsseldorf with Lötti and Than Thao



Hello princesses,
how was you day? I hope good. 
Wow, today it was soo hot in Germany!!
But I´m very happy, that the sun shone all the day <333.
Today I bought some accessories after work in my new favorite store in Cologne called Daisy. I went to the store with Sylvia, a good friend of mine  *O*

It an asian accessories store. I bought a ring and a new necklace. 

Ok, today I went to Düsseldorf with honey . 
Here some pictures on the way to Düsseldorf:

 Awww this was at our bus station <33. I love this tv commercial <333
In the train :3




We went Charlotte and her friend Than Thao at 6 pm <3.
I was so happy to meet them. It was the first time I met Than Thao ^^ She is also one of my blog readers and I reading her blog, too.
She is such a cute girl. 
Of course we all took Purikura <33333 *yeahii*
All together in OCS <33
Than Thaos cutte bag with Pyoko <3<3<3 kawaii <3

Puri-time <33

I decorated honey and mine's Purikura <333

yeahh an old Purikura from us was voted into the top 10!! yeahhh <333


Our Purikura <3

Soo~ after that we went to BoBoQ to drink something cool, because, it was soo hot and we were so thirsty. 
Cuttteee <333

This picture is so cute *O*


Today I couldn't resist buying the Popteen <3333.
I love it. It´s so cute and so much Liz Lisa in it. I'm really looking forward to their new collection *O*

And my new zebra Ma*rs dress arrived *O*.
I love it <3<3<3 And it´s awesome <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Okay here finally my outfit:
Dress: Liz Lisa
Cardigan, Hairbow: Jesus Diamante
Necklace: Daisy
Shoes: Dream V



 I think they look very good. I like them and they were so comfortable. Too bad their soo thin :(

You must be carful or they break.

Okay more tomorrow princesses,
Love you ^.^ 

SuiPrincess <3<3 
Honey and me on the way back to Cologne ^^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home