About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Fokis online has finally opened her shop: Fokiwa !


Hey princesses,
I´m soo happy!! Yesterday Foki has opened her internet shop. (All pics from her Shop and Blog)
Fokiwa!  <-- click here <3<3<3<3 *O*
There are sooo cute clothes. I really love it. 
She also shipping worldwide ... for free <3<3<3
That´s soo great. You can pay with Visa or Paypal <3<3<3







She sells iPhone cases, too:
Princess style

Candy Moon <3<3<3

Please take a look at her new shop, it´s very, very cute <3<3<3 I´m a big fan of her <3<3<3.
I ordered something in the shop, a dress! It was a must have !
I was reading her blog and saw it a few weeks before and fell in love instantly <3<3<33

It cost around 135 Euro, but I lovvve it <3<3<3.
And waited so long for it *hehe*.
I think it´s very good quality, she uses japanese fabric. ^^

Her prices are okay but she will make a cheaper stuff, too <3
But then the fabric is not so high quality. ^^




Okay I hope you enoy her shop, like me.
Bye Bye




SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home