About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Boggy Peak Gyaru meet up in Düsseldorf Part 2




Hello princesses,
here is the next Part from my Saturday. 
After that meetup we all went to BoBoQ for Bubble tea.
You know I love it. 



The teas *O*.

 So it was Laura's first time drinking BoBoQ bubble tea, but she didn't like it O.o !!!

I don´t understand it, because it´s soooo good. 
I tried peach green tea this time and my honey had Mango green tea. <3
Look we met this cute dog in front of the BoBoQ store *O* kawaii <3<3<3<3
After that Steffi and their friend had to leave, because they had to catch their train back to Luxembourg. 
Soo Laura and me went to Takumi to ate something small. 
Here our food:
Lauras food.

My food.
We had enough time before Laura's train departed, so went to OCS again. 
There we met Miss Neko and her friend Teresa. I was so happy that both are also reading my blog *blush*. 
They were soo lovely and I really love their cute hime fairy style <33.
And I´m such a big fan of Miss Neko´s hair *O*. It´s soo awesome <3<3<3<3.
We took some photos together *yeahh*


Okay finally I want to show you my outfit

I took some pictures with Lauras iPhone ^--^<3.
Dress: Golds infinity
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Belt, Necklace: Ma*rs
Hairbow: Tralala
Tights: H&M


 Makeup:


Okay I wish you a nice evening <3<3<3.
Love you. 
SuiPrincess

P.S: here a picture of Laura and me XD 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home