About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Finally a new TV and my new extensions


Hey princesses <33,
I hope your begin of the week was good. 
My begin was very hard.
My workshift has changed and I have to work until 6pm. -.-. 

And on friday until 4 pm. 
But it´s okay.. <3 Don´t worry, I'll try to continue blogging for you <3<3<3.
Sooo we got a new TV. I´m so happy about it, because I love TV - and it´s soo big.
Binh's parents bought a new one and we could have their old one.
It´s 42 inches big O.o !! Our old one is probably older than me xD It was so fat and heavy xD
Here a picture with Church <33 ^---^
Then I bought some new hair extensions from Ursis hair (here you can read all about this shop in old entry). I bought a complete set in dark blonde. 

I love my new extensions. 
I will blog more about them on my weekend ^--^.


Honey and me went today, to McCafe after work and ordered some Frapuccinos *_* 
It was soo good <3<3.

I love this drink <3<3<3
Okay here some cute pictures from Jessys iPhone from my weekend with my friends *O*.


And here my favorite Puri in biiiigggg *-----* 








Okayyy enough from today <3<3<3

Byyeee 

SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<3. 
P.S: Maybe I'm selling this Ma*rs dress. Is anyone interested?? 45 Euro + shipping ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home