About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Short Post: Moon cake box / New Himena Ousaki pictures




Hello princesses,
today was such a hot day and I didn´t feel good at all!! 
It became so worse that I had to leave work early -,.-. 
Now I feel a little bit better after resting the whole day^^. 


Look what Binhs parents gave us.
A beautiful box with moon cake (月饼).
I´m not a fan of this cake, but I really love the box *O* !! It´s super sweet and has duck egg yolk as a filling.


Here some photos from my kittys. Church cuddled with me today for a long time <3<3<3


Finally I want to post some new Himena Ousaki pictures. 

I´m a little bit sad, because she doesn´t blog many photos of herself or her outfits more often ;_;
Pics from Himenas Blog. ^^
super cute La pafait dress <3

Her new nails <3333

super cute room wear <33


with Diane on an Ageha photoshooting <333

Okayy Bye 

I wish you a good night. 
Kissu

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home