About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Ma*rs order from Gorgeous Barbie / How to order





Hello princesses,

 yesterday my order from Georgeous Barbie finally arrived.
I´m so happy about that and I love my new clothes so much.


 Here my new dresses. Both are from Ma*rs. 

 I love this print. I have a skirt with the same print <3<3<3<3. It´s pure love <3<3<3<3.


And this awesome Ma*rs flower dress. It´s from the year 2010. 
Suzu and Sharon have the same. I fell in love with it when I saw it. It´s sooo cute. 

This letter and Kuromi bag was a presento from Gorgeous Barbie. The clothes were inside this Kuromi bag ^---^<3 I love it. Thanks soo much <3<3<3<3


Some of you asked:
How can I order at Gorgeous Barbie? 

They ship worldwide, but you need Paypal to order. 
Here their Facebook shop. Gorgeous Barbie <3<3<3.
If you want to order something from them, write a mail to the following e-mail address and they tell you the price + shipping cost. Alternatively, send them a Facebook message.
Here the E-mail:  gorgeousbarbie_jp@yahoo.com
The shipping from HK is quite cheap. ^--^. So check it out. 
They have a lot of Ma*rs, Priscilla, Golds Infinity etc in stock or for preorder ^-^ <3. 


Okay if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask it in the comments <3<3<3 I will try to answer them as soon as possible <3
Sui Princess <3<3<3
kissu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home