About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

With honey at the American sports bar Joe Champs in Cologne


Hello princesses, 
this week, on wednesday, I went with through Cologne my honey . 
My style was very normal and the weather wasn´t good at all ;__; !
I really hate this summer weather. 

That's no real summer, right? 
But we still had a good time. 
We went a little bit shopping - I was looking for more normal clothes for my work ^---^<3<3. 
After that we went to the American sports bar Joe Champs. It is on Rudolfplatz next to the Giga Center ^^. 
The food is soo delicious there. A few months ago, we were there with Sascha. 
Okay here some pictures: 
 Me, with the menu^^
 My vegetarian Lasagne

 Binhs Burger, it was so good *O* Pay attention to the American flag xD The burger is so big, it barely sticks out ^^

Our dessert: American Cheesecake *ahhh love it* 

Here some normal clothes I bought for work or normal outfits. 
But they were so cheap only 5 Euro per dress. ^...^


And again my beloved hat for just 3 Euro. I love sale, I love sale <3<3<3<3

Soo in the last months I bought so much makeup, so that I need a new makeup case. 

I found this one from My Melody, at Cologne central station <33. Love it. 

And finally my outfit.

Simple, normal style, no lashes, no lenses and no extensions <3



Soooooooo~ Today I met my friends in Düsseldorf (Bella, Jessy, Maren and Charlotte). I will blog about that tomorrow <33<33. I'm waiting for pictures, which Jessy took with her phone xD 

Okay Bye princesses

kiss

SuiPrincess







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home