About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Sunday on a flea market - cute bargains


Hello princess,
first a big "get well soon" to my best friend Laura ;__; !!
Yesterday she was in hospital with her leg, but she is okay.


So then I want to tell you about my sunday. 
I went with my boyfriend my dad, his girlfriend and my grandma to a flea market in Ratingen.
It was a lot of. fun. 
There were so many different and cheap things *O* !
I even found a lot of cute things ^---^. 
Here's what I got:
 This ribbon necklace for only 3 Euro.

This black ribbon hat, My dad bought it for me. Thanks soo much <3<3<3

 Cute Babydoll top for just 1 Euro. Never worn with tag!
 2 cosmetic bags in a Ma*rs-like design for 1 Euro.
 Red Flower mules, also never worn. (Was a present from my grandma) Thanks sooo much <33.
 A charm for necklace with a "B" for Binh. <3<3<3 It´s made of real gold for 1 Euro.
Cute bracelet in pink gold for 2.50 Euro. 
 
Pink shirt. The my dad's girlfriend bought it for me. Thanks sooo much <3<3<3


Ohh before I forgot, this suuper cute picture Hibiki Anji Hime drew for me *Q* !
Thanks soo much cutie. I love it. It´s so awesome <3<3<3<3 Made my day <3
And look her devianart  : http://ireita.deviantart.com/
 
Okay enough for today cuties.
Kiss you


SuiPrincess <3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home