About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New package from Ichibakao with lashes and more Gyaru "equipment"...


Hello princesses,
short update for you. Today my small package from Ichibankao arrived. 
You can buy totally awesome products at Ichibakao and they ship worldwide. 
You only need Paypal <3.
Finally !! I waited for soo long, because I really need new Eyelash Fixer xD!!
Okay I bought the Eyelash Fixer from Diamond. 
I looove products from Diamond. 
I will make a review for you in a few days ^.^.
And I also bought these Jewerich lower lashes. 
I really like them. I hope they will suit me <33.
I'm going to make a review for you, too <3<3<3<3
During the last week I was drawing a picture. 
I´m a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland, I suppose you already know that by now ;)
So I drew a picture in Manga style. 
I was so inspired from Alexandra Völker who I met a few weeks before *hehe* 

The first step: 

And here the finally result. 
What do you think? 
I drew with pastel chalk and with acryll colors <33
I think it´s not perfect but I still love it <3<3<3<3<3<3. 
Please don´t forget: 


Okay Byee Byee Princesses <333333
Honey and me today <3<3<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home