About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Boggy Peak Gal meetup 06.08.11




Hello princesses,
yesterday was a small Boggy Peak meetup. We had a lot of fun. 
Unfortunately the weather against us, again. It rained soo much. I hate this. 
My hair looked so ugly ;__; !!! 
But well, we still had fun ^------^<3 And that´s the important thing, isn't it? 
Laura went to my place and then we went together to the meetup in Düsseldorf <3.


Laura and me in the train <3
Of course we all took Purikura. 
Some of you asked me how much Purikura cost in germany. It cost 6 Euro (~$8.50)
But we usually share the costs <3 So it´s okay. <3<3<3 Compared with the japanese machines, you only get one print, so you have to share that one, too :(
This is a Purikura with Mona, Jelly, Bella, Laura and me <3

Here more pictures, pictures were from Ai chan <33
I forgot to takemore pictures, sorry ;__;. 
Ari and me <3<3


Alina² <3<3<3
Aiko chan and Ari <3

Ai, Jelly, Bella and a good friend from Jelly <3<3
My food at a chinese restaurant <3


I bought  a cute Ma*rs jumpsuit from Jelly and she gave me that jumpsuit yesterday.
I love it. It´s with my favorite print <3<3. 

Some presents from jelly. This is soo cute from her <3<3<3<3 Thanks honey.


And this pPostcard from my family arrived <3<3 Thanks soo much <3<3<3




And finally my outfit: 

Makeup
Before I forget - I took pictures from and with Himena chan yesterday xD 
Me with my Smurfcup and Himena in the background xD


Okay Byyee Byye


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home