About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My friday with my girls



Hello princesses,
omg T.G.I.F!!!! 
This friday I met my friends in Düsselddorf: Maren, Bella, Jessy and Lötti, Anh Binh and my Binh <3<33( Look at their blogs, too <3)
It was so funny and the weather was good, for a change *O*.
We made Purikura: 
Me in the Purikura machine <3


Then we went to Don, a japanese restaurant. 
I really like it. 
Here some random photos <3<3<3

 Jessy and me. I love that Golds infinity dress on her <3<3<3 It´s sooo cute and sexy <3<3
And she tried a new hairstyle. AWESOME, right?
 Bella, Jessy and me <3<3<3 sooo cutieee
 My food at Don. I love it <3<3 It's called Oyako Don. with a miso soup.

Here Anh Binh, Maren and Lötti <3<3

Maren looks sooo cutttttteeeeee *O*

Mirror picture <3<3

Later we all had a Bubble tea. God, I love this sugar drink XDD
They have new Hello Kitties on different countries. I had Mongolia <3<3




Soo~ the new Ageha arrived in OCS. Now I have an subscription, so I'll get every Ageha for the next six months *O*. I´m so happy. 
I love the new Ageha, I´m not a big fan of Sakurina, but I like her on the new Ageha cover <3

Some photos from Himenas blog. Himena in Ageha <3<3


(click to enlarge them <3)
Okay finally my outfit from friday. I´s so cute and soo different from my other outfits. 
I love the dress, but I miss the pink XD!!!
I can´t wear hime or agejo every day, soo I'm trying something new. 
What do you think of it? 


Ahhhhhhhh look at my hand. I burned it with my iron curler ;___;

It hurt soo much ;_____;
This is how it looks at the moment :

Today was a small Boggy Peak meetup. 
More about that tomorrow <3<3<3<3 
Now I will watch some episodes from "How I met your mother". I need my daily Bardney dose xDDDOkay #

Byyee princesses
xoxo


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home