About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Todays outfit: Hime-agejo / Stop being sick and be awesome instead

Hello princesses,
how was your day? I hope fine. 
I was sick .-. I slept all the day, but in the evening I already felt better, dressed up and met honey in Cologne.
We wanted to eat something small, and I needed new tights in white ^^. 
So my motto was to stop being sick and be awesome instead XDD - Barney Stinson. 


I bought some small things in Cologne. 

This lipstick in pink from Kiko for just 2 Euro. ^-^.

Here a picture of honey and me in Kiko: 


And then I found some tights at H&M. I love them. ^--^
normal black socks

While walking through Cologne, a cute asian girl asked me if she can take a photo with me. ^.^. She was soo sweet I´m so in love with her cute and simple style <3<3<3.
So after that we went to KFC. You know KFC? 
I lovve it <33. 
I didn´t eat much but my honey ate like it was the last meal in his life XD.
Here some photos we took for you. ^^
Honey with moustache xDD
with huge chicken box O.o. I only ate 3 pieces, honey the rest XDD



Here a short video: 


Here's my outfit from today: 
Dress: Made by Jessy - visit her shop: Fairy Rock Angel
Shoes: Dream V
Cardigan: offbrand 
Tights: H&M 
Headbow: offbrand
Bag: Hello Kitty




Finally I want to show you my new dress which I bought from Laura. 
It´s from Golds Infinity. I´m soo in love with the dress <3<3<3<33
I'm going to wear it on Saturday <3<3<3. 


My plans for the weekend:
On Friday I will meet one of my blog readers. I´m sooo excited. ^--^ <3
And on Saturday is a Boggy peak meetup + cinema in Final Destination 5 <3


Okay last picture of honey and me in the train on the way back. <3<3<3
Kissu 

SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home