About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Animagic Convention: Hime Lolita - Part 2


Short update note:
Disqus seems to be down at the moment, so the comments don't work V_V I hope they'll be online as soon as possible T_T
 -------------------------
Hello sweet princesses,
here you can see my Part 2 of Animagic this year ^---^<3

Now I'm very sad that the convention is over, but I will be at the next big convention called "Connichi", too. 
I´m so excited!
More pictures <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
 Sui with Tea <3<3<3
 Jessys ice cream <3<3 And my Hello Kitty brush xD
 Jessy <3<3<3<3 sooo sooo sweet <3<3<<3
XDD I love that picture! Maren shows me her kingdom <33
 All together! I love that photo so much <3<3<3
 Maren and me <33
Maren and Jessy soo cute <3<3<33
On the way back I met Jenny *O* she looks so beautiful!! I was so happy to meet her <3<3<3<3
 With Caro, Mona and Lydia <3<3<33 Add their FB group, Los Me gustas <3
I love her eyes *O*. Such a cute dog <3<33 Probably wearing circle lenses ;P
 Sooo cutteee <3<3<3
My real love <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 A Storm Trooper<3<3<3<3<3<3

More from my Animagic tomorrow, in the last part <3<3<3
Thanks for reading and watching <3<3

Bye Bye

SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<3

kissu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home