About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Once again in Harry Potter 7.2 / Who is Harry Potter's father?


Hello princesses,
yesterday evening I went with my friends in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 again .
I went with Silke, Thomas, Silvia and Andreas and my honey Binh in the movie. 
It was sooo funny. 
I love that movie!!! I could watch it again and again .... ^---^!
I love Harry Potter. I'm a big fan of Hermine, Bellatrix Lestrange, Snape and Dumbledore *O* !

I love them so much <3<3<3<3. 
After watching the movie, my friends were discussing whether Snape is Harry's dad.

Noooo!!! he isn´t. 
But I have to say, it´s very, very confusing, because there is one part in the movie where Dumbledore says in German: "Er hat ihre Augen, Severus (Dumbledore siezt Snape ja immer)" which would be "He has her eyes" in English, but the German translation is unfortunately ambiguous.
Dumbledore doesn't think of Snapes' eyes, he thinks of Lilly's eyes. 
Please read the books, then you understand. Harry is James' and Lilly's son ^.^<3<3 
Snape loves Lily all of his life. With so much love for Lilly, he also loves Harry, because he is a part of Lilly ^-^<3<3 It´s so awesome!


And another confusing part is in King Cross central station when Lord Voldemord's horcrux in Harry dies. Harry asks Dumbledore why Snape and his mother have the same petronum. Dumbledore replies with "but is it all that curious?". That led many to believe, that Snape is Harry's father.
The reason for Snape having the same petronum is, that he loved Lily so much, that his petronum was the same.

Okay that's enough from Potter, here some pictures from our movie day <3<3<3<3
 Me, Silvia and Silke
 with Silke Love you <3<3<3



 Honey and me with our 3D laser glasses ^--------^

and I bought a super cute Smuf popcorn set<3<3<3<3<3
Soo cute I love it <3<3<3<3




Here my outfit <3

Ahhh yesterday my Strapya package arrived *O* !! I´m soo happy <3<3<3.
You know Strapya? It´s so cute, they also ship world wide : http://www.strapya-world.com/
They have super cute mobile phone cases, or phone starps, charms, headphones etc

Take a look <3<3<3<3.
 My Hello Kitty Bunny charm
 Minnie Couture charm
 My Melody charm



Okay enough Byyeee Byyyeee
Sui Princess <3<3<3
kissu <3<3<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home