About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Boggy Peak Gyaru meet up in Düsseldorf; Me in Agejou coord




Hello princesses,
yeahh yesterday was a new Boggy Peak meetup <33.
There were so many pictures, so this is going to be 2 parts xD
We met Steffi, Ania and Nathalie again. I was soo happy to see them  *_*
They all looked soo awesome and we had a lot of fun <3<3.
After picking them up from Central Station, we all went to OCS. We met Pai chan, Ai chan and the other girls there<3<3<3<3.
Of course we  took Purikura as always <33.



 I love to take Purikura <33333.
We need more machines in Germany and all over the world, don't you think so too?
Here some pictures from the meetup:
Me and Laura, when we starts ^^. Laura has to wear these Crocs, because of her injury ;__;


Pai chan, I love her sunglasses <333
decorating the Purikura <3
Ania and Steffi <333

Ari chan, Aiko and Jana decorating Purikura <33


Natalie's nails *O* <3333 sooooo awesome.
  Okay read my part 2 from the meetup tomorrow <3333.
Love you. Have a nice remaining weekend <333

Bye Bye 
SuiPrincess <3<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home