About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Meeting Mangaka Alexandra Völker in Düsseldorf


Hello princesses,

today was a very good day. I´m very happy <3<3<3
I met Alexandra Völker in Düsseldorf. I was so happy, because I´m a big fan of her Mangas. 

She is a known Manga artist in germany, and she´s such a nice and beautiful girl.
I love her <3<3<3<3<3<3
Her Facebook: Alex
Please visit her site *^* <3

At the moment she is working on her newest Manga.
She told me, in near future she will give me some informations about her new Manga and I will blog for you about it <3
You can meet her on 15th October in Düsseldorf. She will hold a Manga Workshop, more about that in a later post ^---^.
Here some pictures. I met her and some of her friends ^^ <33

 Me and Alex
 Woooaa I met Caro in Düsseldorf - of course we took a picture <3<3<3 ^---^
 Me with Alex and Nana ( also very good Mangaka )
 Alex drew something <3<3<3 I love her drawings *O*
 My food <3<3<3 A big salad with chicken *O*

All together on the way to a bar. 
 My non alcoholic cocktail.


 Alex drew something for me <3

 Here's an autograph from her <3<3<3


 Nana drew this. This is me. I really like that picture <3<3<3
Thanks sooo much

Awwww and this is from Alex. This is me, too <3<3 I love it <3<3<3

I took some Purikura with my honey today:

 And finally my outfit :
Himena and me <3<3



 And my sleepwear, tonight  XDD. I bought it 2008 in America- Universal studios <3

Okay. 
Bye Bye

SuiPrincess <3<3<3

kissu


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home