About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New items arrived: my beloved new lolita dress, gyaru clothes


Hello my cute princesses,
yeah finally some packages arrived at my home <3<3<3.
I´m so happy about it.
First I want to show you my new Lolita dress. Don´t look at my hair, I wasn't in the mood to do my hair XD.
I love it. The print's name is Royal poodle from Angelic Pretty. As you will see, I bought the jumperskirt and hairbow in pink.  ^---^<3<3

Do you know someone who sells the socks?? If yes, please let me know <3<3<3.






I also found the matching bag on Closet Child <3<3<3(Poodle pic from Closet Child)

I hope it will arrive soon <3<3

And the package from my honey Suzu-chan arrived. We traded something and here is what I got <3<3.
cute DreamV shorts <3<3 I love it <3<3

She also put in some presents <3<33 Awwwww <3<33 Thanks sooo much <333
 
Sooo~ yesterday I bought a beautiful mint/ pink rose necklace. 
I saw it in the store window and instantly fell in love with it <3<3 It cost 15 Euro and I found it in a small asian store, with a lot of cute things. <3<3

Okay that's enough for today <3<3<3
I wish you all a nice evening. 
I'm looking forward to my weekend where I will visit Laura <3<3<3. 
And on Friday I will meet Charlotte in Cologne <3<3<3. 

Okay Byyeee 
SuiPrincess





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home