About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My first Jesus Diamante dress and DreamV shoes have arrived



Hello princesses,


today in the morning my package from Suzu chan arrived <3<3<3<3.
I´m soo happy about that package, because my first Jesus Diamante dress was  inside *O*. 
I really, really, really love this dress.  It´s my favorite dress ever <3<3<3<3<3<3<3.
Wooaaaaa <3<3<3 I love it and it fits me. <3<3<3.
I was so afraid because it was japanese size 38, but all is okay <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

The package, so cute with Hello Kitty stickers on it *O*

Here pictures from the dress:

Omg the lace is pure love. With roses on it <3 *-----------------------*

bust detail

My pink DreamV pumps were also in that package.
They are sooo beautiful, and comfortable to wear *O* <3<3<3<3<3

Ohh and Suzu chan included some cute presents in the package.
I was sooo happy and could cry. She is always so lovely and friendly to me <3<3<3<3
black hair accessoies,  brushes with cute dot design and a cute letter <3 Ohh and some ichigo sweets *O*

three letter sheets from Rilakkuma <3<3<3 kawaii
Suzu is one of the best himes <3<3 I love her style and blog so much <3<3<3!
She is a very good friend to me <3 
Thanks for all honey <3<3<3<3<3<3. Don´t let you go down!!! You are gorgeous honey <3<3<3<3<3




Okay Princesses, 

Bye Bye
Tomorrow I will write a post about the Boggy Peak Gyaru meetup today <3<3<3<3.

SuiPrincess
kissu


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home