About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sui & Laura in Tokyo // 5th day Tokyo

Hello princesses,
our fifth day was fantastic. I met my best friend Laura in Tokyo. 
This has been our dream since we know each other and it really felt like a dream.
She is also in Japan, but she is travelling with a group through Japan. Lucky us, they stayed a few days here in Tokyo. 
We met in Shinjuku and then I showed her OIOI (aka Marui One). ^----^.
After showing her the rest of this district, we decided to go to Shibuya.
And we took a lot of Purikura X,D ! 
But that is a must have for us, because we are Purikura freaks xD!!!!
Here a lot of pictures from that day ^---------^v

This was Binh's breakfast: A burger xDDD

Freshness Burger, the Burger were so tasty *O* <3

Lauras and mine outfit...

Lolita shoes in OIOI.
Super cute  doll <3<3<3<3<3<3

Angelic Pretty again <3<3<3<3 ^......^<3

With the Moi Meme Moitie staff <33 *picture for Charlotte* xD

Kera shop ^^

Jesus Diamante staff and me <3<3<3 she is so damn pretty *O* <3<3<3<3<3

We took a break and read the KERA ^-----^v

Another streetsnap. This girl looks so stylish


XDDDDDDDD

Liz Lisa staff, Laura and me <33333

Super pretty gals in Shinjuku <333

Purikura time <333




Hot strawberry milk and strawberry ice shake ^--------^<3<3<3

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ a hime dog*O* <3<3<33

 soo that´s all and here are some of my favorite Purikura for you:

Hugs,
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home