About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Big Lolita meetup: Royal Pony - Wonder Egg




Hello princesses,

On Saturday (21.04.2012) was a big lolita meetup in Düsseldorf. 
It was so much fun. The name of the meetup was 1. Royal Pony - "Wonder Egg".
We all met at Düsseldorf central station and went then together into a small cafe called Kastanie.
We were  such a big group, 40+ Lolitas! *O*
In the cafe we ate all together and had a lot of fun ^------^. 
But I have to say the one of the waitresses was very unfriendly at this cafe... >---<
She poured a hot chocolate over a Lolita at our table! Then then the only thing she said was: "This can happen to anyone". She probably doesn't even remotely know how much these cost >__>"
Then she also said she would clean the coat from the girl. We all waited a while and then we saw the coat was lying in some corner >---<.
After that we all went to Düsseldorf Nordpark. There was a small fashion contest and everyone got some small chocolate sweets. 
This was so cute *O* <3
Here a lot of pictures:
Group picture, so many beautiful lolitas *O* click to enlarge <3
XDDDD we are so sexy xDDD
Nina in Motie <333
Ina and Lötti <33333 Check their blogs for more pictures :3
Laura 3 and me <333

Svenja and Laura <3333 Both looked so amazing <3333
May chan with her best friend Jana. She looked so cute in lolita <33333


Svenja <333333
 My pictures, taken by Laura Kossing *O*






Taeyen and me, she is so beautiful I always love her coords *O*



Okay that was all. 
Sorry for posting the pictures so late ;__;
Byee
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home