About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

6th day in Tokyo: Sui in Akiba // Part 1



Hello princesses,
on our 6th day we were in Akiba.
I love Akiba soooo much. For those who don't know: It's one of Tokyo's most famous districts with a lot of Anime / Electric related stuff.
I have to say it changed a lot compared to last year >---<!!!
But we found all what we want ^---------^<3.
We took a lot of pictures for you and the icing on top of the cake ... will be posted in the second part *O*!!

Todays coord ^---------------------^<333 Liz Lisa ^----^

two super cute girls <33333 so stylish!!!



xDDDDDD In Akiba <33333

Yodobashi Camera, it´s a bis market with a lot of stuff from camera to toys they had all...


A Binhtrooper ^^
This pictures did we make with a fisheye ^----^

This kittys were soooo cuttteee *O* Gosh I love Gamecenter!







Sui with Darth Vader....

hahahaha perfect right XDDD!!!!

More on the next part!

Byebye,
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home