About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My recent days // New gets: Princess Room Upgrade and more


Hello princesses,

I want to show you some of our pictures from my last week. 
One day I went with honey to IKEA, because we wanted to buy a new dresser.
Here some funny pictures :
My new gets: A dresser, a pink candle, some clips for clothes, a pink box for my Agehas and two mirrors.

My sweetheart <3

 Here you can see my new dresser. I turned it into to a dressing table ^------^<3333
 It was on sale for just 35 Euro.
The Deco in Detail....


And my new mirrors^-----^ both for 7 euro.
My mirrors and in front of it my new box with my Agehas inside ^^
Todays coord ^^
Dress: Liz Lisa
Mules: La Pafait
Hair accessories: selfmade by Laura3
Then yesterday I met my sweet godchildren <33
I haven´t seen them for a long time >.....< °! 
It was so cute we played a lot, solved a hello kitty puzzle, ate together and played with their new cute rabbits:
Both ate their Diner *O*

The Puzzle <3

Amy and me <333

Pia <33333

Mippel and Möppel xD <3

She is only 6 weeks old >-----< Her name is Mippel ^^
Awwww the baby bunny *O*
Our food *O*
My outfit from yesterday:
Hairclip: My Melody
Jacket, Babydoll: Ma*rs
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Skirt: Kult
Make up <3
Last but not least some new items arrived at our home *O*
Here we go:
My new Sweetheart eaarings*O* !! They look red but their colour is pink <333


New Liz Lisa shoes *O*


My Melody hair clips ^^
My new Liz Lisa Cardigan ^^ (picture is not made by me it´s from Shizu )
 Okay that was all <333
Lots of Love
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home