About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

KyabaRaku AWARD: Part 1// I met Ageha twins Chika and Chie


Hello Princesses,
on my 9th day in Tokyo Kimi and me went to the KyabaRaku Award kickoff party.
There were a lot of Ageha models *O* <333 It was amazing. ^------^ The entry was 3000 yen, but it was an awesome party in Roppongi. We had a lot of fun and even got a champagne greeting.
Here are some first pictures from me:
Todays coord ^----^v

Omg this Sakura blossoms were so amazing *O*!! I love them <3<3<3<3

We wanted to go in ther park but it was so full on Sunday! So we decided to go into the park on the next day ^^

They both were soooo damn cute *O* <333

La Pafait himes *O* <3<3<3<3<3

Kawaiiii<3<3<3<3<3<3 But my hair looks so bad on this day ;__;

The Tokyo tower *O* 
 At the KyabaRaku AWARD. I was so happy that pictures were allowed *O* <3<3<3<3<3<3
A perfect Jesus Diamante Hime. And she was very friendly and talked with me in English *O*

Me with Chika and Chie. I love them soooo much <3<3<3<3<3 And they were so friendly ^----^v I also got an autograph *O*
My autograph *O*

She was one of my favorite models in the contest *O* <3<3<3<3<3<3

Me with the moderator Haruka Minami . She is an Model, too. ^-----^ her blog <-- click


The Award participants

Again the Twins and another Ageha model her name is Ayaka Endo <--- her blog

Awww and Rin <--- *O* Ageha model,too, but 
I didn't recognize her O.o I forgot t take a photo with her ;__;

Here you see Rin again and a lot of other Models ^------^<3<3<3<3<3
Okay that was my first part ^-----^
I met more models at the party, look forward to the next post ^-----^<3<3<3<3
Byyeee
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home