About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Last day in Japan // Flight back



Hello princesses,
sooo sad ;___; here is my last Japan post >----<!!!
We took some more pictures after we've visited the Sakura blossoms. I was super tired on the last day, so we didn't do much afterwards...
Please enjoy... 


Our last sweet crepes ;__;!!


Our first Udon!! I love Udon now, especially Curry Udon *O*
Soooo cute this My Melody cap ^-----^<3333

Then here the pictures from our flight back ;___;
Checklist: Bag pink, jacket pink, shoes pink, case pink ->  Ready to go ^^
Shinjuku early in the morning.... so empty! Even Tokyo sleeps sometimes ...
In the train <3
At the Nippori station...
Byeee Byee Narita <3


Me waiting for our flight...


Binhs last food <3
My last green kit kat *O* !!! It´s green tea. I love it<3
xDDD<3
Our food on board....

Byyee Byyee plane ....
Okay that was allll... ;___;
This is my last travel post about my Japan trip in 2012. I hope you had as much fun reading as I had being in Tokyo *O*
Were already planning our next trip to Japan. We might be back in February 2013 ... <3
I will be posting about my shopping haul in a few days. Stay tuned!

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home