About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Fourth Day, Part 2: Tokyu Food Show, Shibuya



Hello princesses,

this is my part two from my fourth day in Japan. After we met Tina and Diane, we went a little bit through Shibuya and found a lot of food stores in the Tokyu Food Show below the Shibuya 109. 
It was amazing. A lot of super sweet cakes *O*!!!
Of course we took a lot of pictures for you ^....^<3<3<3


This is sooo damn cute. I bought one and it was delicious. It was very soft and filled with vanilla cream and lemon cream *__*

Awwww~ a teddy cake <3<3<3<3<3

Fruits are so expensive ;__;! This basket costs around 100 Euro O.o

A lot of Sakura sweets <3<3<3<3

Cakes <3<3<3


Ichigo cake <3333




Hachiko and me <3

We went to a Italian food restaurant ^^ And ate Pasta <33



I look so strange here, but it was a hard day with taifun. But look how cute the other girl is *O*

Game center in Shinjuku <3333333 looks on the left, some big Alpacasso *O*


Yeahhhhhhii <333<3<3<3<3<3<3
Okay that was all.
Byeee :3
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home