About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

7th day: I met Kimi chan // Alice in Wonderland cafe


Hello princesses,
after our visit in Purroland I met finally my friend Kimi chan.
I was so happy and nervous to meet her.
But she is such a kind and beautiful girl. I really miss her. 
I|ll try to come back to Tokyo as soon as possible to meet her again. Kimi I love you <3<3<3<3<3
First we went to La Pafait and then we took some Purikura <33!
Himeko, Kimi, me and Ayano chan <3333

Kimi, me and Ayano. I love this picture of us *O* <3
I love Kimi|s long hair. It´s her real hair and looks so good ^----^

This was on the way to the Purikura center <333

Both in Jesus Diamante!! I love this coord!



So after that we were very hungry so we decided to eat something.
Kimi showed us a beautiful Alice in Wonderlamd cafe in Shinkuku.
I fell in love with this cafe. It was so amazing!!!!
Inside of the cafe was a big candelier. Amazing!

This was the menu book. ^^

Also the menu book ^----^

Me with the menu. It looks like a story book from Alice in wonderland....

Kimi|s food <3

My food, the smiling cat ^------------^

Binh|s food, looks like a card...


This was our waitress, of course with a Alice coustume *O* <333
This was all from our 7th day ^-----^
Please comment ^....^<33
Byeee
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home