About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Shutting down blog // Our second day in Japan: Store Day [Guest blog]

.... NOT! Just kidding: April fools! :P

Hello readers :D


haha, this is me, Binh XD Did I surprise you? Of course the blog's not closing, this was just a joke on the first of April :P


I'll be doing a short guest post today, because I felt like doing it :P (Also, I couldn't miss this opportunity for an April Fools' joke :P AND: Alina fell asleep and she couldn't see what I'm doing XD)

Here it is:
Today's weather was much better than yesterday's. A little bit cold, but no rain!
The day started with a little bit strolling through Shinjuku. Man, I wish I had unlimited space in my stomach - so much awesome looking food, but at some time I couldn't eat more xD This is heaven and hell at the same time ;P


Well, back to things, which might interest you more: The was some Purikura taking, some shopping and some people meeting. The pictures will tell you the rest.
Before I forget: We met Jana, whose Bday was on the 1st! (this is no joke ;) ) and her friends.


Enjoy the picture madness! :)
Sweet honey, with Shinjuku as a backdrop

A castle on top of a karaoke building. Maybe you find Princess Peach on top.

KFC on the left! :P


A Lolita's paradise, I guess ^^


Angelic Pretty in LaForet

Takeshita Doori packed with people

Happy birthday, Jana!

About 100m behind this is 109MEN, yay!

The entrance to Gyaru-Heaven, Shibuya 109! Also, all kinds of funny signs I can't read xD

with MA*RS Tomomi


All Liz Lisa stores are perfumed with a, let's say interesting, perfume ^^

Liz Lisa staff

Left: Mango // Right: Matcha @ Starbucks Shibuya


THIS IS MADNESS ... Shibuya, Hachiko Crossing


Selfmade Okonomiyaki. I had one with cheese and mochi :3

Looks good! Mine looked like something exploded xD

Got Lucky with this on the first try :)


@ EggNam: They have a wall with heart-notes ^^

Some strange horse mask guys in front of the Hachiko statue ^^"



Have a nice day,
Binh


PS: If you haven't read the top: April's fools! :D
PSS: Comment on this ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home