About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Fourth Day, Part 1: Meeting Tina and Diane

Hello princesses,
sorry that I didn´t blog yesterday ;__;. I was so tired ..
Yesterday was a Taifun in Tokyo. OMG it was so windy!!
I never experienced something like this O.o !!!
But we met Tina and Diane in Shibuya. I was very, very happy to see Diane again.
And Tina is such a awesome girl!!! I love her! 
We went all to First Kitchen to eat something. 
Diane had to leave early ;_;. But Tina, Binh and me went to a small pub in Shibuya.
I love the drinks *O*!!!

today's coord ^^

A new street snap ^^.

Our food...

Tina and Diane<3<3<3

Me and Tina<3

The pub

Our drinks. With alcohol but so sweet <3<3

Tina and me. She is so beautiful *O*


Haha soo cute... Tina wrote this for us <3<3<3<3

We took Purikura <333



Sooooo windy .... And look how many damaged umbrellas O.o

Shibuya 109 <3

With Tomo chan again. She is soooo cute and we talked a lot. A little bit of english, a little bit of japanese. It´s soo funny <3333






Next part will be posted tomorrow! I went to a food show in the evening :3

Kisses,
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home