About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Back in Germany: A day with Laura-3


Hello princesses, 

yes I´ve safely arrived back in Germany. I miss Japan and my Japanese friends so much.
But I´m also happy to see my family and friends here again *O* <3<3<3<3
Last week we visited my and Binh's parents and gave them some souveniers and watched all pictures. This were over 1000 pictures which my honey took. 
On Saturday I met Laura 3 in düsseldorf.
I bought some stuff for her in Japan and we met so that I could give her the things.
We took some Purikura and later we went to my favorite chinese restaurant in Düsseldorf.
It was so funny <333. 
She also loves Himena and I talked with her about my Japan trip. 
Before we went, she gave me a present for Himena, so I could tell her that I could deliver this to Himena, and I that I also got an autograph from her *O* <3<3<3<3
Here are our Purikura *I miss japanese Purikura machines with the scary eyes, and yes I love the scary big eyes xD!! I think I am the only western human being who likes this big eyes?? xDDD.. A lot of other girls which I asked don´t like them... like Charlotte, Tina, Shiena ...
xDD I´m a creep xD....
What do you think - do you like the big eyes??*






Some pictures from our day:
Inside the Purimachine ^^

Hehe Laura with her new Liz Lisa dress *O*

Laura with her Japan gets ^^

They were so delicious inside in vanilla *O*

Binh's food, I don´t know what it was, but with fish xD

Binh and mine food - Chicken sweet sour ^^

Laura's food ^^
Fruits for free <3<3<3
Smmiiiiilllleee xD!! Later we met my friend Nadine at the central station Düsseldorf *O* <333

I bought two new mangas: 
I don´t know why my Pc saved this picture the wrong way O.o

Laura she gave me a beautiful ring as a present *O*!! Thanks soo much, I love this ring *v*
My outfit on Saturday:
Dress: Black Ageha
Cardigan: Yumetenbo
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Bag: My Melody Vivitix 

Make up <3

Hair <3 I only braided them into a tail the night before and in the morning they looked like this ^^


Okay thats all 
Of course I will blog about my remaining days in Japan and what I bought ^---^v
Byee
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home