About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Third Day in Japan: Sunshine City, Ikebukuro


Hello princesses,

In the morning of our third day we went to a cute small cafe in Shinjuku for breakfast.
Then we spent the rest of the day in Ikebukuro. The weather was ok, no rain <3<3<3 We also were there last year, but had to leave early, because we wanted to meet Diane and Kyoko.

This time we explored Sunshine City. This is a big shopping mall. *O*
I found a lot of cute stuff there ^---------------------------^. And of course I bought there a lot things. Binh also found something for him<3<3^---^
Here our pictures for you:

Todays coord ^------^ Dress: Liz Lisa <3<3<3<3 ans I wore my new Hime wig ^---^

Our breakfast cafe ^^

Binh's food

My food <3<3<3<3 *O*

The Sanrio Gift Gate  *O*<3<3<3<3

Inside a Game center <3

Me with the Sentimetal circus figure. That was the solution from our quiz. It was the face *O*!! Congrats Thanh Thao <33333333

We ate some crepes. This time we tried some non-sweet crepes ^---^And they were awesome!! I tried Tuna and Binh Teriyaki


The escalator to the mall Sunshine City <3<3<3<3<3

Inside ...

A super cute Disney store <3<3<3

My Melody <3<3<33 at Vivitix
Vivitix Sanrio <3<3<3

Awwww my bunny iPhone case with pink rhinestones. And a teddy you can plug in your headphone jack <3

Two super, super cute japanese school girls. They wanted to talk with me. ^------------^v + my new sunhat ^^

sooo many stickers... I´m in heaven !!!

This was in Toys R Us. So much Pretty Cure... <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

We want to try these kitty sweets, but the store was closed T______________T!

Best tarts ever!!!

Awesome right?? We decided we had to eat there ..<3

Binh's tart <3<3<3<3
My sakura- ichigo tart <3<3<3<3<3

Me while eating....

I took this picture of Binh. He looks soooo super cute here ... Awwwww~ I love you honey <33

Rhinestones..... <3<3<3

I hope you like our pictures <3<3<3<3
Lots of Love from Tokyo <333
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home