About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

7th Day in Japan: Sanrio Puroland Tokyo // Part 2


Hello princesses,
today I want to show you more pictures from Puroland.
We took so many pictures, because it's sooo amazing there.
You definitely should go there if you love Sanrio *O* <33333
Sorry that I didn´t post yesterday, but I was on my flight back to germany T______________T!!!
But of course I will blog all my days in japan for you ^....^<333
So enjoy more pictures ^---^.
A lot of you asked me for my new wig and yes, I wore my new wig in Purroland.
If you are interested to buy this wig here the link: Click here <----
In Hello kitty's house ^------^<3

Hello kitty's bed ^^

Binh the king <3

With Hello kitty <333

We ate this at the Hello kitty cafe <3




This was the My Melody show. In Faryland <3333



I lovvveee this <333333
Okay that was my second part <3333
Byeee 
SuiPrincess <333

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home