About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

6th day in Tokyo: Sui in Akiba // Part 2


Konnichiwa Princesses,
this is my part two of our visit from Akiba.

I really love Akiba, since I've been in love with Japan. 
I´m also interested into Anime and Manga, so it was very interesting for me there. And the best thing was our visit in a Maid Cafe. Yes it is expensive, but I really loved it. It was something special for me *O* <33
And the Maids were so cute ^-----^.
Here our pictures:




This is a big company which makes were quality Anime figures. I have a lot of anime figures from Kotobukiya.

xDDDDD

I want this Sormtroopers *O*!!!!!

Sui with Laser sword, it suits me right? ^...^v

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


I´m in heaven so many Gashapons *O*!!!! LOOOVVVEEEEE

Streetsnap ^^

kawaii Streetsnap again ^^

I ate and drank this in the Maid cafe *O* kawaiiiii  <33



 And I got a photo and a keychain with my maid ^-----------^<33

Okay that was all for today ^------^.
Please comment ^---^<333
Byeee SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home