About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My last day in Japan ;_; // Hanami in Shinjukugyoen


Hello princesses,

on our last day in japan we enjoyed hanami in a big park in shinkuju. 
It was the first time in my life that I saw so many cherry blossoms *O*!
It is so beautiful and amazing in real life. You can´t catch this feeling in photos but we'll try our best, so that you can get an idea how it looks. 
Todays simple coord ^^
You have to buy a ticket for the park ^...^
Isn't this amazing??
A short break with green tea ^---^v
O(≧∇≦)O

This is my favorite picture *O*


I look so small....
The sakura blossoms on the wether look like snow *v*
Honey <<3
This picture looks like a postcard ^^

Honey and me <3
It´s so beautiful... and it smelled like spring everywhere....



Okay that was all...
Seeing the pictures I really want to go back... 
But, we're already creating new plans for our next trips ^---^... 

Byeee 
SuiPrincess 
P.S: Tomorrow I will blog the rest of pictures from our last day and the fly back...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home