About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Our Flight to Japan // First day in Shinjuku


Konnichiwa princesses,

yeahhh we finally arrived in Japan. Our flightwas very easy from the Netherlands to Japan, because I slept all the time xD!!
This was the best flight ever. 
We also had an onboard entertainment system, I even bought a lot of books and magazines, but I  the end I just slept ... XD
Well, nevermind, I'll use them on the flight back. 
Soo today we arrived at Narita airport in the morning and the weather was horrible.
It was a rainy and windy day >----<!!!! Of course we didn´t find our hotel at first and got lost in Shinjuku X_x
After straying around for an hour we finally found a map which led us to our hotel ^---^.
We have a wonderful hotel room with our own bathroom + bathtub ^---------^<3<3<3<3.
We spent our first day here in Shinjuku. - I met there a lot of lolitas *O*!!
Now enough talk, here are a lot of photos from our day + purikura ^^
Here my small Tv in the plane^^


Our hotel room ^^
This is our hotel ^^
Today's coord ^^


La Pafait <3<3<3<3<3 My favorite store !!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3
Me and Himeko!!! I love her <3<3<3<3<3 ^-------^
Angelic Pretty <3<3<3<3<3<3


Shinjuku <3
Me in Liz Lisa <33

I met pretty Gal on the right in Studio ALTA <3
Sanrio Gift Gate ^^<3

Sooo many My Melody items <3333
Wahhh they were so cute and in Jesus Diamante *O*!! In the first moment I thought the left girl was Himena, I swear my heart almost stopped xD

Sooo maaanyy bags xD

And yeahh I have an autograph from Ayano and Himeko <3333333

 Here some of our Purikura today ^------^<3<3<3<3

Soo now we were very tired... and I really want to sleep.
Tomorrow we will meet Jana and went to Shibuya and Harajuku <3<3<3.
Of course I'll take a lot of pictures for you.







Byeeee
Lots of Love from Tokyo
SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3<3<3
Wahh I want to show you my easter present from Binh. He gave me the bunny before we flew to Japan. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home