About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Today's outfit // One of my favorite songs for you


Hello princesses,

today I met my parents...
I was a very funny day, but we didn´t takeany photos. Only from my parents' new fish baby.
XD yeah, my parents have a big aquarium with a lot of fishes and one of them had babies. Unfortunately only one survived, the other babys were eaten from the other fishes T____T! And his name? Let's call him Herbert XD
This was my idea XDDD
He is soooo smal. only one cm *O*

Now I want to show you my look from today.
I love this outfit. ^----^v
This shirt arrived today and it was from Maria.
Thanks soo much. I´m so in love with this shirt/one piece

Onepiece/ shirt: Tao Bao
Skirt: Kult
Tights: H&M
Earrings: Gina Tricot
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Bag: Tally Weijl

Please visit me on Lookbook <---click me. I'm posting my newest outfits there for you, too.





Ohhh I want to show you my favorite song. I really, really love this song!!
It is sooo sad but I love it!! I heard it in a horror movie called "The Loved Ones" which I watched a few weeks before.
A very good film, you should check it if you like horror movies ^..-

Byeee 
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home