About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Old times: Disneyland Paris



Hello princesses,

I've been busy and nothing really special happened the last few days ~.~
Thank god, it's weekend! Today I'm going to meet my girls in Lolita! <3<3

By the way, have you ever been to Disneyland in Paris or anywhere else in the world? It's like spending a day in a world of your favorite Disney characters *O*
Here's one photo we took two years ago:

I love Disneyland *O*
Ah, this was before I started blogging ...
I will be posting more about my stay in Paris 2010 from time to time, so stay tuned! *O*

Kisses,
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home