About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

A lot of new stuff arrived // Facebook Contest Prize // Motorcycle tour


Hello princesses,
today's weather was so amazing *O*!!
I love spring <33. It´s so warm that I can go outside without a jacket.
Binh´s dad bought a new motorcycle and Binh and me wanted to try it out ^----^.
So we made a small motorcycle tour through Cologne.
We had so much fun! I love it so much to drive motorcycle with my honey.
It remember me of old times when we started going out. That time Binh visited me every day with his motorcycle *O*! Awwwwwwwwwww~ 



And then a lot of new stuff arrived in the last days so I want to show you all them ^-----^<33



My Katy Perry lashes by Eylure. I loooooove them so much


Binh and mine Big Bang Theorie kitty shirt and my plush kitty ^-----^
 And here a small video from my Big Bang Theory kitty ^----------------^<33

An Angel wing necklace and earrings ^---^
My Gothic Lolita Hime wig... This wig is amazing! I want to wear it in japan



 And then my prize from CeCeCat  (<-- check out their Facebook page ) arrived. Thanks soo soo much to all who voted for me in this contest ^----^. I love she pink sleepwear it is sooo cuuuuutee

Okay that is all for today ^----^
I wish you all a nice week.
It is so quiet here now .. Today we brought our kitties to Binh's parents, because someone has to look after them during our Japan trip. ;__;
I already miss them so much, and this after only 2 hours ;__;!!

But well...

Bye Bye
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home