About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Big Shopping in Cologne // Italian restaurant Vapiano






 Hello princesses,
how are you ?? 
I'm fine, today is the eyedoc appointment dödödödödöööm... XD
But I will tell you what we did yesterday. 
Honey and me went shopping in Cologne. 
We had a lot of fun in the shops and I totally fell in love with the new Tally Weijl collection. 
A lot of the items were pink and with flowers and a little bit Liz Lisa style. *O*! 
I love to see the spring outfits. 
So here some of our pictures today :
A pink dog - not xD The doggie is wearing a pink shirt ^.-

Sui walks through cologne ^--^.

I found this cute purse at accesorize and want to say LOVE to my readers *O*

Omg I love shoes....

Cologne...
 After shopping honey went with me to an italian restaurant called Vapiano.
Our good friend Sascha told us about it and yesterday we wanted to check it out.
First when we come in we got a card and we didn´t know what to do. But then a friendly waitress said us what is to do.
You go to a station with Pasta, Pizza or Salat and you order your food directly from the cook.
And then you saw how the cook make your food. 
That was very interesting. You should check it out. The food is very good. 
And Vapiano had a lot of branches in Germany ^---^ check it out: Vapiano
But here our pictures:


Here you see me with the card *left* and right the menu card
Binh ordering our food ^...^

Here you see the cooks and the kitchen

Aww me with my fungi noodles. It was such a big serving O.o !!!! I could not eat all.

The noodles I chose looked so funny. I think they were called Papadelle or something xD
Soo then shopping items from today.
I needed some stuff in brown for my new Liz Lisa Babydoll shirt I posted in the last post.
So I bougtht this: 
Brown shoes at Forever 18

Brown ribbon bag at Tally weijl

Brown Liz Lisa style skirt at Tally weijl


3 new lippglosses and a mascara ^^
My outfit: 
Dress, Boots, Bag : Liz Lisa
Necklace, Cardigan: Jesus Diamante
Hairbow: Paris Kids 
Coat: DreamV- Yumetenbo
Bunny ring: Accessorize





Okay that was all for today.
I wish you a nice day <33
Love you all
SuiPrincess





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home