About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New packages arrived // My Megu // Eyedoc again :(


Hello princesses, 

(*≧▽≦)オハツでっす♪
a lot of new items arrived in the last days *O*!!!
Yeahhh, I know I didn´t want to buy a lot before japan, but then the new Ma*rs collection come out >...........< !!! But well, it´s okay and I love, love, love my new items *O*!!
First I want to show you my new Tenso package.
This was inside:
A Ma*rs Butterfly dress in pink




A Liz Lisa Babydoll in brown <333333333333
Also, Himena has the same, in white xD 

worn by Himena (pic from her blog)


A leopard dress from Ma*rs. It is so awesome I love it. 



The bags: 

Then I bought a dress from my friend Jojo. 
It´s from Liz Lisa and I love it so much. It so so princess like!!! ^------------^<3 At the moment I´m so in love with Liz Lisa <333


Then I bought something very cheap at Gyaru sales. 
A Hime shirt ^.....^v

A black tulle skirt. ^.....^v


And the orginal picture from Sina arrived. 
I hung it on my wall. *O* 
It is so beautiful in real *O*








Okay that was all for today ^------^. <3333
I´m a little bit scared, because I havean appointment on thursday. In a hospital. 
It is because my of eyes... I have only 60% eyesight now because of the conjunctivitis :((
The doctors will decide whether I get contact lenses or have to do a laser surgery....

Okay now I'm going to watch Naturally blonde from Daniela Katzenberger ^----^<333

Byeee
SuiPrincess <333

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home