About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Amy's 3rd birthday w/ Princess Cake!


Hello Princesses,
how are you? I hope fine ^----^. 

Moday was the 3rd birthday from my godchild Amy. Awwww she grows up so fast ;___;!!!
Please stay a small baby forever xD!!! Just kidding ;)
It seems she's becoming sweeter and sweeter every time I see her ... *O*
We ate delicious cake and muffins which Silke made by herself. 
It is so amazing, look at the pictures she made all by herself. She is such a creative person!! *O*!!
I always love her cakes and food so much!


Me and the princess cake *O*


THE CAKE *O*


Here are some of the photos today. 
Mel, a good old friend, was also at Amy's birthday with her small girl Alina. It was a lot of fun to see her again - And yes, her girl has the same name as me *O*! Alina ^....^.
Yeah the rockstar and the groupies xD If you look closer, you can see it's a Hello Kitty guitar *O*
Alina and Alina xD
Silke and me <3<3<3
Amy blowing out the candle
Silke and Thomas <3 I love you !
All presents ^^

Me and Amy doing the peace sign.. this is so cute
Amy gave me a kiss <3 *O*

Here is my simple coord for today:
Hairband: Catwalk (Dortmund)
Shirt: Flea market *My dad bought it for me*
Bag, Cardigan: Ma*rs
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Jumex
Webcam photo ^^

in Detail: 
The hairband
The T-shirt
The eyemake
Soo that was all ^-----^ <3<3<3<3

I wish you a nice day <3333
Love SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home