About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Me and my Girlgroup // Shopping at -7°C


Hello princesses,

finally I met my girls in Düsseldorf.
I missed my home, my friends, my honey and my kittys so much when I was at the course.
I´m so glad that we can return over the weekend!!
But on monday I have to go back to Mettmann for my course :(

A lot of you have asked me where I was working, so here's my answer:
I'm working as a Call Center Agent in a Public service.
I like my work so much <3.

So, on Saturday I met my girls: Laura, "Laura2", Svenja, Nina, May, Ina, Jessy and Charlotte in Düsseldorf (click on the names to check their blogs ^..-).
We were almost complete but Maren and Anh Binh had to learn for university exams ;____;
Here some pictures we've taken for you ^^ 
Group photo
We all went to a chinese restaurant because we were hungry and it was way tooooo cold outside.


May, Ina and Svenja
This is so damn cute !
Nina, Laura and me
Nina you looked fabolous that day*O*! I love this picture from you so much and you hair !!!!
xDDDDD
Jessy <333
 The gorgeous food !!!!!
It´s filled with warm vanilla pudding
fresh oranges




Lötti <3<3<3




Laura with a slice of orange XD
After that we went a little bit shopping in the city.
First to OCS, and then to some other stores like C&A, New Yorker, Douglas etc.
It was so much fun, but as I said way, way tooo cold!! We just went from store to store just to warm up xD
Lötti and me


Nina with a mustache ring *O*!!!!
So cute I want to steal you two for my princess room XD
Ina's and my cross ring! We bought it at Gina Tricot!!

Here my buys:
A rose ring from Gina Tricot. It was in sale for 1 Euro *O*!

The new Ageha magazine *O*

One pair of tights at Calzedonia - the black pair was free if you bought something.

NYX lipstick, colour Strawberry Milk. Himena has the same one *O*!!
Thanks to svenja!!

Todays coord:
Hair flower, Jeans: H&M
Coat, Shirt, Belt: Ma*rs
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Poncho/scarf: M &S
Shoes: Jumex
Gloves: Ebay
Necklace JD


in Detail:
Makeup and hair
My Ma*rs Belt *O*
Okay that was all :3

Lots of  Love
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home