About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

HARIBO sweets outlet // My first days in the middle of nowhere


Hello princesses,

sorry that I didn´t blog so much but I´m very busy at the moment.
As I said before I´m on a course for my work full time, which means I'm also staying here. The course is a in very small city.
Unfortunately we don´t have WLAN in our rooms, only in the lounge ^....^.
My room <3 Very small but I like it

On Thursday I went with some of my collegues to Haribo sweets outlet in Solingen.
Do you know Haribo? They sell a lot of sweets *O*!
I love it so much.
Here some pictures for you, I only can take pictures with my iPhone.

Sarah and me <3
Applerings in Cola flavor!! brand new!

You can buy bags of bears of your favorite colors! Normal bags are mixed with different colors.

XXL buckets.

Sweets heaven *O*






Here what I bought there XDD
Smurfs, peaches and a mixed set with my favorite ones.

Yesterday My honey visited me we went to Düsseldorf together . Currently it´s so cold outside here in Germany, right? Expected temperature this night: -10°C to -20°C ;_;
Brrrr~ So we only went to the OCS took purikura and then we went to Bubble Tea to drink something warm. ^^
I bought an old issue of CUTiE from a japanese bookstore. There was a super cute omake from Ange Rouge inside *O*: A cosmetic bag and hair ribbon <33

Now to my outfits from the last few days, which were rather simple. I only can wear simple outfits here, because it´s my work ^^. 
I kind of like my simple style for work now. This way I can sleep so much longer in the morning xD!
Dress: Ma*rs
Cardigan: DreamV
Shoes: small store in Akiba(I only wear them in my room)

Dress: YesStyle
Necklace: New Yorker
Shoes: Jumex
Makeup and hair

Hat: Delyle
Pullover, Jeans: H&M
Necklace: La Pafait
Shoes: Jumex
Jacket: Ma*rs

Okay that was all.
I´m so happy that I can return home for the weekend.
Also, Saturday I'm going to see my girls in Düsseldorf again ^....^<3333

Bye,
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home