About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

ValenBINH's day // New stuff



Hello princesses,

yeahh finally it is friday and I could see my honey again*O*!!
I missed him so so much that I couldn´t sleep without him.
I´m also happy seeing my kitties *O*!!
After my course on Friday my honey picked me up and said today would be a surprise: A Valenbinhsday. XD
He made a new Valentine's day, because on the real Valentine's day we couldn´t do so much because my honey had to learn for his university.
First, he went with me to am ice cafe in Düsseldorf Bilk. We ordered a cola and a hazelnut ice cream cup *O*!!!
It was so good. Then we also went a little bit through the shopping center ^---^.



So and in the evening we went together to the cinema to see a love movie.
It was a very good movie called "The Vow" and it's based on a true story. *O*!!
It was a fantastic evening. Thanks for this honey.
Here some pictures we took ^---^.







Yeah.
I forgot to post a lot of new items which arrived at my home in the last week ^---^.
So here's my new items for you ^---^.



DreamV


Liz Lisa *O*

LaPafait

Also, I bought a new lolita dress from Angelic Pretty.
I bought it from mbok with the using the shopping service Celga.
I can´t wait that for it to arrive at my home.
The name of the print is Rose princess doll.
It is one of my dream dresses and finally mine *O*!!
Picture from Angelic Pretty


My simple outfit:
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Bolero: La Pafait
Skirt: Kult
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Jumex
Bag: Ma*rs



Okay that was all.
I wish you a nice evening. 

Lots of love
SuiPrincess



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home