About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Shopping with Sarah






Hello princesses,

how are you?? 
Yesterday after our course, I went to Düsseldorf city with Sarah.
She never went to Düsseldorf before ^---^.
First we took purikura xD

Then we went shopping. After going to a lot of stores in Düsseldorf, we had a rest at BOBOQ with some bubble tea. 
We really had a lot of fun. We will definitely will keep in contact with each other ^---^.
Here are some funny pictures ^--^:
My lunch, a big salad ^^

Sarah and me ^^
xDDDDDDD

In Gina Tricot I tried a shirt and skirt on ^^ I like it ^^
Pink half boots at H&M which I tried on ^^ For 30 euro.
And here my purchases from that day ^---^
The 5th Sailor moon manga ^-----^yeahhhh
Leo half boots from Tango. They were on sale for just 10 euro.
My beloved Gina Tricot earrings. Ina showed them to me and since then I was so in love with them. They are very long but I love them !

Todays coord:
Dress, Bag, Coat: Ma*rs
Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Shoes: Jumex


Okay that was alll girls ^-----^.
Byee Byeeee
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home