About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Cocktails at Extrablatt Cologne w/ Rieke


Hello princesses,

I was soo happy that I could I met my old friend Rieke yesterday in Cologne.
I haven't seen her for a long time, because she lived in Heidelberg ;__;.
But now she's staying in Cologne for three or four months. After that she will go to her husband in Texas. I´m so jealous!! I hope that honey and me can go to America or Japan someday ,too.^..^. 


It was great to see her again and I hope that we can meet more often in the next few months ^.-
We met at Cologne central station and then went to "Extrablatt" together to drink some cocktails.
I have to say the cocktails were very good!! I could only drink two of them, though XD! 
Here a lot of funny pictures from this wounderful evening - of course we had a lot of fun *O*
Thanks so much for this Rieke chan we will always love you ^---^<3

Soo cold outside!!! -8°C

Look miy cocktail was soo small compared to Rieke's xD

Omggg Duckface deluxe XD



Pina colada <3

Zombie <3

Extrablatt.

The hand dryer

kisssuuu

I love Rieke´s mustache shirt !!!
My outfit that day:
Dress: Liz Lisa
Bow: Tralala
Boots: Street
Coat: Ma*ra
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Scarf: M&S
Gloves: Ebay

Detail:
Poncho scarf from M&S

Hairbow from Tralala

Hair and Makeup
Thanks for reading <3


Hugs,
SuiPrincess



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home