About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Spring/ Summer Ma*rs collection 2012 // Special MA*RS Omake!



Konnichiwa princesses,

I absolutely love the new Ma*rs and  Real Ma*rs spring / summer colletion for 2012. <-- click to check it out. I can´t wait to buy some of this stuff when I´m in Japan ^----^.
The normal Ma*rs stuff is more for hime style or agejo/ hostess style gyaru. Real Ma*rs is more rocking style. Still, I like them all! 
So what is your favorite ?(all pics from the Ma*rs web shop)

Ma*rs stuff:

Bracelet ¥4,900
Earrings ¥3,045
Bracelet: ¥3,150; Hairbow: ¥3,900; Skirt: ¥8,900; Shirt: ¥8,900
Hairbow:¥4,900; Dress: ¥6,500; Necklace: ¥4,900
Coat (diffrent colours): ¥13,440; Dress: ¥6,500
Bra: ¥7,900; Skirt: ¥5,985; Shirt: ¥4,900
Dress: ???; Bag: ¥6,900
Real Ma*rs stuff:
Zebra Bra: ¥5,985; Necklace: ¥4,900;  I really want the hoodie prize: ???
Shirt¥3,900; Hot pants: ¥6,900; Shoes; ¥9,800

Belt: ¥7,900; Earrings: ¥7,900
Also, Ma*rs has new omake <-- click) for you if you buy there! *O*!!
This bunny houseshoes if you buy at Ma*rs for ¥15,000 !!!
This cute set when you buy for ¥30,000 !!!

And  this mini bike if you buy for ¥100,000 !!!

I really like the new collections, check it out. They had a lot of new clothes (I can´t blog all xD) 

Byee
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home