About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Try a new hairstyle // Himena's surgery

Hello princesses,

today was the castration of my kitty Himena. ;_________;. 
My poor baby, but everything went well, thank god *O*
Here a picture from my poor baby, here she is still torpid from the anesthesia. T______T 
At the moment she can go a little bit, but she staggers.

In the evening we visited my grandma and my father. I haven't seen them for a long time.;__;.
I was so happy to see them again.
We ate dinner together ^.^ and it was very funny. 


Oh and my grandma gave me a new baby pink scarf *O*!!!
Thanks soo muchhh. It is so soft *O*


My outfit today: 
I tried out a new hairstyle. It was inspired by Ina's Japan day hair ^---^
Dress: La Pafait
Bag: Liz Lisa
Bow: JD
Cardigan: *small store in Köln Arcaden
Necklace: Maria Glace
Boots: Tally Weijl
Socks: Calzedonia

My and my Stormtrooper.

Detail pictures:
Hair+ Bow




Okay that was all for today....
Byeee 
Suiprincess <333

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home