About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Met Jana & co in Düsseldorf


Hello princesses,

so this is my part two of my saturday ^---^.
In the evening we met Jana, Alex and Haru in Düsseldorf.
There we went to the OCS to take Purikura. Here are two of the Purikura <3


Woa, I love Purikura so much! I can´t wait to take purikura in Japan.
I´m very excited what kind of new machines they have in Japan ^---^v. 
I also bought a clothes rod from Hello kitty for my hats.
Normally you use these for socks, but I have so many hats XD


Then we went to Okinii. You remember my old post: <--- click when we were in Okinii?
I love this restaurant so much. Unfortunately, I couldn´t eat anything, because I was to full from the new chinese year food at Binhs family. 
So I only ate one ball green tea ice cream and drank something ^---^.




haha this is so cute. Jana couldn´t belive that the tako yaki "moved" XD


We had a table were we could order the food with an iPad ^----^.
 baby and mumy apple XD



Ohh I bought something from Jana.
It is a necklace and a bracelet from La Pafait.
It was included in the Lucky bag from this year. 
I love it so much <33


Okay that was all. I can´t wait to meet Jana again <333
We have already plannd our next meet XD

Lots of Love 
SuiPrincess <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home