About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Happy new chinese year with Binh's family


Konnichiwa
on saturday, honey and me went to Binh's aunt's to celebrate the new chinese year with his family.
In Vietman you say: Chúc Mừng Năm Mới!
It was very interesting to see his family again. 
I like his family so much. They are so nice to me every time when I see them.
We talked, laughed and ate together.
The food was so awesome. 
Then the motto from Binhs family is not "We eat to live" but "We live to eat" <3<3<3.
It was so delicious.
Binh's aunt's and his mother cooked so amazing. I get hungry again right now, when I think about this gorgeous food xD
Here some of the pictures we took. 
The food table *O*
I love, love, love this!!
Curry soup <3





Then after we ate together, it is a tradition that we as younger people gp to the aunts and uncles (and grandma+ grandpa) to wish them a Happy new year and all the good wishes for the new year. In return, you get a small present and of course good wishes, too. 
I love this picture from Binh and me <3

Binh's mum and me <3

The full family <3

Binh and me <3 Binh's uncle took this picture. Thanks so much for this <3


Unfortunately we couldn´t stay so long at Binhs family, because we had a date with Jana, Alex and Haru. 
But I can say it was so much fun. I will post for you about it tomorrow ^---^.
Starting from monday, I´m at a course from my work in Mettmann for three weeks.
I will try to blog for you as much I can ^---^. On the weekends, I will go home <3

My Outfit today
Dress Ma*rs
Haibow: Tralala
Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Shoes: Jumex
Bag: Angelic Pretty



In detail:
The hairstyle
and the fur at the dress *O*! It is detachable + my bracelets ^---^

So I wish you a nice rest today.

Lots of Love
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home